Renewal Women's Retreat
Time & Location
About the event
Are you an entrepreneur and/or do you have a side hustle? Are you planning to start a business?
Do you feel like prioritizing and balancing all of life's demands can be overwhelming?
If so, join us for Renewal Retreat.
- Connect with a group of supportive, like-minded women
- Be empowered to set priorities and make decisions that work for YOU
- Experience inspirational content to renew your energy and focus
- Receive tangible strategies to help your business and/or side hustle succeed
- Enjoy productive time to yourself to work on your business and/or side hustle
- Relax and renew your mind, body, and spirit
- Leave the weekend feeling renewed and reenergized
Renewal Retreat is an opportunity to take a weekend away and renew mind, body, and spirit. With a mixture of coordinated group activities and opportunities for unstructured time, the retreat provides a balance of inspiring community and self-reflective restoration.
In addition to guest speakers and opportunities for breakout sessions, we will incorporate book chat sessions into the weekend agenda. Our book selection for the weekend is "The Joy of Missing Out" by Tonya Dalton. This book is the perfect choice for a renewal weekend, as it guides the reader through renewing clarity and focus in how we spend our time.
The weekend will open with a welcome reception and presentation on Friday evening.
Saturday will be a blend of book chat sessions, choice of breakout/workshop activities, and unstructured free time.
Sunday will close with another book chat session and guest speaker presentation.
This intimate residential retreat will be held in charming downtown Carlisle, Pennsylvania, at the beautiful and historic Carlisle House Bed & Breakfast. Registration includes: Lodging, Welcome Reception Refreshments, Breakfast, Lunch on Saturday, Snacks, and Materials. Dinner on Saturday evening is on your own. Registrants are encouraged to read the book "The Joy of Missing Out" prior to the retreat, but it is not required.
Space is limited to 17 registrants and will almost certainly sell out. Early registration is recommended.
Early Bird Registration is available until June 14, 2020.
Regular Registration is available between June15 - August 1, 2020.
Late Registration is available between August 2 - October 5, 2020.
- Early Bird Reg - Private Room$599$5990$0
- Early Bird Reg - Shared Room$549$5490$0
- Regular Reg - Private Room$649$6490$0
- Regular Reg- Shared Room$599$5990$0
- Late Reg - Private Room$699$6990$0
- Late Reg- Shared Room$649$6490$0